Sunday, June 17, 2007

I GOT MARRIED TODAY!!






I got married today to my wonderful fiance, now husband Murray. It was a blast and everyone had tremendous fun!! We even had an AV doggie there to represent Murray's RL dog, Jasper.


After our beautiful emotion filled ceremony, we dance the night away and had so many virtual foods, drinks and cigars our objects folders were glutted. The guest enjoyed a spectacular fireworks display by my friend Tommy Parrot of the Ginsberg Modern Art Galleries. Thank you, Tommy!

Special thanks to my Maid of Honor, Azar Kazan, Editor-In-Chief of Reveal Fashion Magazine, for always been there for me and being my partner in fashion obsession!



Hair: Diversity Hair - Debutante in Wheat with Diamond Hair Clip
Skin: =RaC= Karen 02 skin design - Light Glossy pink lip/Smoky Eye
Eyes: Miriel - Blue Opal
Necklace & Earring Set: Nonna Hedges - Diamond Orchid Platinum Set
Tiara: AlienBear Design - Princess Nieve Crown in Platinum & Diamond
Bracelet: Xcessories - Diva Platinum & Diamond Bracelet
Dress: Nicky Ree - Celeste Pearly White Grandeur
Veil: Nicky Ree - Celeste Wedding Veil - White Deco
Purse: Shiny Things - Satin & Lace Drawstring Bag in White
Mani/Pedi: NYTERAVE Studio - Shiny Magenta Plum
Engagement ring/Wedding Band Combo: Elexor Matador - One of a kind Amelia Gold/Diamond/Tanzanite (Thank you Elexor & Amelia!)
Shoes: Shiny Things - Spring Shoes in White
Bouquet: Shiny Things - Bride's Bouquet - Spring Flowers

3 comments:

Alphabet Qi said...

Congratulations! You look so beautiful, down to the last detail.
I hope the preparations were not too stressful, and now you can relax and enjoy being a Sadie (Married Lady).
Best wishes to you both!
:-)

Anonymous said...

Congrats! :)

Stephanie Misfit said...

Congratulations! And I do believe that is the most stunning gown I have ever seen :0

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails