Friday, June 15, 2007





I'm feeling very Haute Couture today so I went into my inventory and put together this stunning outfit. I really love the way the top and the ruffled collar came together to provide a sexy but descreet peak of back. I didn't add any jewelry other than the belt and pearl earrings as to not clutter the look.
The texture on the collar is amazing. It really looks like a rich black satin. The gold and diamond encrusted belt along with the gold "Manolo Blahniks" as I like to call them complete the look. I also added a pair of seamed stockings as a finishing touch.

Hair: Tickled Pink*Dallas - TP Honey Blonde

Skin: =RaC= Karen 02 skin design - Matte Red Lips/Smoky Eye

Eyes: Miriel - Blue Opal

Earrings: The Jewelry Spicer - Triple Pearl Earrings From Single Strand Set
Top: Last Call - Ally Ruched Corset & Shrug with Sculped Bell Sleeves

Collar: Vindi - Amanda B & W

Skirt: PuNk Couture - "When She Wore A Scarf For Two" Prim Skirt with Black Tulle Trimmed in Red Satin Ribbon Underneath

Belt: Designer's Unlimited - Gold Diamond Rose Belt
Mani/Pedi: NYTERAVE Studio - Shiny Magenta Plum

Engagement ring: Elexor Matador - One of a kind Amelia Gold/Diamond/Tanzanite
Stockings: Insolence - Salome Seamed Stockings

Shoes: X3D Apparel - Gold Sandstorm Snake Heels

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails