Tuesday, June 26, 2007

It's brutally hot here today so I wanted to keep it simple yet stylish. I am wearing a very cute and comfy terry cloth romper in a wonderful bright Pink color. The daisies adorning these cute pink pumps lighten my mood considerably in this oppressive heat.

Simple yet fun accessories include some colorful earrings and bangles. A cool upswept ponytail completes the look.

All that is left is for me to sit under a tree in my yard and enjoy a nice ice cold bottle of Fuji water and daydream.




Hair: ETD - Challisa in Blonde
Skin: =RaC= Karen 01 skin design - Natural Gloss/Mascara (too hot for makeup)
Earrings: Paper Couture - Flower Bead Dangle Earrings
Bracelet (R): Bonita's Shop - Pink, Yellow & Purple Wide Bangle Set
Engagement/Wedding ring: Elexor Matador - One of a kind Amelia Gold/Diamond/Tanzanite
Romper: G*L*A*M - Pink Cotton Terry Romper
Shoes: House of Nyla - Pink Daisy Mules





No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails