Friday, July 20, 2007

PAPER COUTURE FALL 2007 PREVIEW....

I've waited with baited breath for tonight's invite only to The Lu Sisters of Paper Couture's Fall 2007 Preview and as usual they did not disappoint.

When I first arrived...the black monkey masks sported by each of the invited guest and black leotards had visions of Tom Cruise/Nicole Kidman's "Eyes Wide Shut" movie dancing through my head...lol.
I soon discovered many of the fashion elite attendees were using voice, which I had and enabled me to hear the voices of my colleagues first hand. That was the best SL experience ever!! Juju the ADD monkey scratched me..but other than that it was a fun time had by all...and the show was INCREDIBLE!! I decided to call in a night when gun shots rang out after an argument broke out over gift bags...I felt it was best to leave...


I will post a collage tomorrow...:-))


2 comments:

Roslin said...

*waves enthusiastically* It was so lovely to hear a voice to go with your fabulous avie. Keep up the fabulous work!

Scarlett Niven said...

Same here Roslin! :-)I was a pleasure speaking with you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails