Monday, July 16, 2007



Anyone who knows me knows I am a HUGE fan of a good hat.
When I put this hat on, it made me feel like a fabulously chic preening peacock. The swaying of the feathers just begs you to look about as much as possible! I especially love my belt with the playboy bunny tail..very whimsical and playful. If this amazing hat and the insanely detailed Black Aviator Sunglasses I received from the mysterious, serene and quite beautiful Wilhelmena Whitfield are a sample of what we can expect from her new yet to be opened store, Mercury, I am SO EXCITED!!!....


Hair: ETD - Naomi in Blonde Blackened
Skin: Lovey's Boutique - Chai - wearing Aradia
Hat: Mercury - Black Morning Hat
Engagement/Wedding ring: Elexor Matador - One of a kind Amelia
Blouse: Vindi - Amanda B & W Blouse
Collar: Bare Rose - From the Decadence Outfit
Undershirt: Casa Del Shai - The Reluctant Seductress Black Lace Top
Skirt: Soda - Lucille Skirt
Stockings: Insolence - Salome Black Seamed Stockings
Shoes: Enkythings - Talyn Black Pointy Stilleto Pumps
Manicure: NYTERAVE Studio - Shiny Light Pink















No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails