Friday, August 17, 2007

Bud Select/Stuff Magazine Lingerie Legend Contest..VOTING OPEN!!....


The site had been open since Monday so get out there and vote!!
The site is http://www.budselect.com/Docs/mainNight.html

Select Boudoir in the menus and then when you get to the boudoir Select Lingerie in the sub-menu. That will bring up the voting screen with both Graciana and I and the fab youtube video I featured on my blog. I should bring to your attention as Graciana did to mine, this site allows you to vote as many times as you want.
So to be fair..we have both agreed (pending approval from Budweiser and the SL organizers) to share the photo spread. Graciana is a good friend and I would be honored to share a Second Style photo shoot with her. So go an vote for both of us!!...Let's see how high we can get it...:-D

1 comment:

Graciana McMillan said...

Thank you so much Scarlett for the kind words! I love the white version of your contest outfit as well! Take Care ~G

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails