Thursday, August 9, 2007

Feathers & Pearls....


Hair: Maitreya - Aimee in Blonde with GLOW (this hair has a face light attatched which lights my face better than my other one I use. I wish more hair designers would do this. I truly love the way it completely lights my face anytime of the day.
Skin: Lovey's Boutique - Chai - wearing Blueberry
Headband: Mercury - Pearl Feathered Crown
Gloves: Tied a Pied - Black Leather Gloves From Cocoa Tweed Suit Outfit
Shirt Layer: Nicky Ree - Julia Silk Top V2 in Black
Jacket Layer: Kyoot Army - Straight Jacket Surrealist in White
Pants: First Impressions - Flat Front Wide Legged Pants in Charcoal
Shoes: Maitreya - Enchant Shoes in Black with White Trim
Mani/Pedi: Glitter/Awesome Designs - Black








2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Scarlett!
Well, there are people who sell lights to attach and you get glow all over your face. I think Aradia Dielli has some. Check it out... I've seen a few Light things inworld.
Or, you could it yourself :)
Cheers.
Cin.

Georgette Whitfield said...

Scarlett, I love the way you put clothes together. So original! You should do your own designs. I would love to see what cool stuff you could come up with. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails