Thursday, August 16, 2007


I've noticed I haven't done many Formal outfits and decided I will try to do one at least once a week, so here is the first one. Also, I am adding a new feature to my blog, let's call it a RL/SL Seasonal must haves mash up. More on that later.
I found this black heart undershirt layer tattoo in Grim Dolls - Harlequin Heart in Teal Outfit. It kind of fit the way my heart feels these days with the unexpected demise of my SL marriage. Writing the blog, shopping and the encouraging words of my friends have kept me upbeat. I decided to try a new short hair today from ETD called Flapper in White. I feel it added a certain edge to this formal look.
Hair: ETD - Flapper in White
Skin: Lovey's Boutique - Chai - wearing Aradia
Lashes: CAKE - Bedroom Lashes worn only on top
Earrings: Opium - Vina Earrings in Silver
Lace & Crystal Collar: Paper Couture - Cecelia Black Lace & Swarovski Crystal Collar
Gloves: Paper Couture - Black Satin Gloves From The Cecelia Oufit
Heart Tattoo: Grim Dolls -Harlequin Heart Tattoo
Ball Gown: Vindi - Hot Pink Sequined Ball Gown
Stockings: Jaded Visions - Stockings from the Reserved Outfit
Shoes: Crucial Creations - Gabriela Stilleto in Tourmaline







No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails