Thursday, September 27, 2007

Black & White Swan..

It was quite a happy coincidence that Siyu Suen's Swan Hat and Nicky Ree's Swan Gown both were released so close to each other. I have been in the mood for something different to add to my ever growing wardrobe.

The Swan hat is attention getting and very detailed. The texturing of the feathers and detail of the swan's face are outstanding. Since the hat itself is such a spotlight grabber, I kept hair and accessories to a minimum.

The Swan gown comes with a scripted version which floats and flows around you with every movement truly invoking thoughts of a graceful swan floating tranquil on a still pond.

I couldn't resist posing with my new friend, Mr. Swan. He was more than happy to preen and pose with me. Please click on the photos for larger size and more detail.

Hair: ETD - Tyra in Blonde Frosted
Skin: Lovey's Boutique - Chai wearing Vanilla
Lashes: CAKE - Vamp Lashes colored to White
Earrings: Muse - The Dauphine Earrings in Silver/Champagne
Hat: Illusions - Gracile Swan Hat in White with Black Accents
Gown: Nicky Ree - Swan Lake Dream Gown in White
Gloves: Masks & Feathers - White Gloves From The Feather Trimmed Gloves Fat pack
Stockings: Insolence - White Stockings From the Alice Outfit
Shoes: Shiny Things - Spring Stiletto Heels in White






1 comment:

Arianna Psaltery said...

*squeeeeee* I know! Soon as Siyu Suen's hat came out I was looking for a dress with feathers to match :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails