Friday, September 21, 2007


Busy, busy, busy! Lots and lots of things going on in RL & SL. I've recently become a staff writer with Second Style Magazine and my first deadline for my feature "Fashion Finds" was yesterday! I'm pleased with the outcome and I hope you will be as well. In addition, I've been asked to join a new fashion venture in SL which will be announced shortly. SL's well known models and fashion writers are involved, so it promises to be a wonderful experience!
I was sorting through my ever expanding wardrobe inventory when I came across this Men's suit from Paper Couture's Fall 2006 collection. I remember when I saw it in the store, I thought it was decidedly unisex and would look great on me. I've added some mink cuffs that pick up the shading on the shoulders of the jacket and a simple looped chain that has multi-colored stones that compliment the dark green ribbed sweater. Hooped earrings and the bottom half of the Liah boots finish the outfit.
Hair: ETD - Cora in Blonde
Skin: Lovey's Boutique - Chai - wearing Blueberry
Lashes: CAKE - Bedroom Lashes worn on top
Necklace: Nylon Outfitters - Gapped Bead Multi-Stone Necklace
Earrings: Miriel - Color Changable Bubble Earrings in Black Stones Set To Black
Cuffs: Simone - Cuffs From The Johanna Fur Trimmed Dress
Suit: Paper Couture - Faux-Fur Man's Suit
Boots: Last Call - LC Covet: Liah Boots in Black ( Bottom Only)

1 comment:

Arianna Psaltery said...

Wow, some men's clothing REALLY work out for us :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails