Friday, October 5, 2007

RL/SL Finds - Chanel No. 5 Perfume





This past weeks debut of Yves St. Laurent's new fragrance, Elle, in SL made me think about how cosmetics companies market in SL.

Maybe one day we will be able to virtually touch, taste and smell but that is far in the future. One of my Mom's favorite fragrances has always been Chanel No 5. I'm modeling the SL version and Nicole Kidman is taking on the RL version. This bottle was included in a set for a purse and shoes with the Chanel logo.


I was given a prim bottle of perfume from Perfume Planet A&B. It has a hud that will spray you at a designated time intervals until empty. A good idea I thought...the flowers that floated around you with a spray was even the color of the perfume. Lovely!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails