Saturday, November 3, 2007

There's a Lobster On My Head...Or Pass The Butter!

I bought this fabulous Lobster Hat a while back but up to now have not worn it. When I saw it sitting there looking lonely in my inventory I felt compelled to take her out and put her on. I've paired it with this vinyl jacket from Bare Rose which gives just the right amount of edge to the outfit. Veschi's Swank Blouse in Berry gives softness and color and Paper Couture's slightly shimmery tube skirt adds a feminine touch without going overboard. Finally and big thank you to Tesla Miles for answering the call for Stiletto Oxfords which I am wearing in Black. She has made lots of great colors to go with your Fall and Spring outfits.


Hair: Armidi - The Milano in Tropez
Skin: Lovey's Boutique - wearning Aradia
Lashes: CAKE - Bedroom Lashes worn on the top only
Hat: Chapeau Tres Mignon - Salvador Dali Hat in Black
Jacket: Bare Rose - Decadence Jacket in Black Vinyl
Arm Cuffs: Draconic Kiss - Revers a Lacet in Black
Blouse: Veschi - Swank Berry Top & Scarf
Skirt: Paper Couture - Skirt From The Stray Horse Outfit
Stockings: G*L*A*M - Black Lycra Tights From The Tweed & Ruffles Pants Suit
Shoes: Tesla - The Diva Stilletto Oxfords in Black











No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails