Saturday, December 22, 2007

I'm a big fan of Tim Burton's movies and one thing I've noticed is a theme of black and white stripped outfits in most of his movies. This outfit was put together with Tim's quirkiness and dark humor in mind. I think I would make quite a fancy Betelguese, don't you? Normally I would not wear a statement piece like this collar two posts in a row, but I feel it is one of the most fabulous pieces in SL...and I love wearing it as do many others. I did punch it up a bit by adding the shoulder pads from the Bare Rose Decadence Jacket. I wish I could get a fatpack of colors!!

Hair: Curio - Snood in White Blonde with Black Fishnet
Skin: Tied a Pied - Vivant Bronze Lustrous 1
Lashes: CAKE - Bedroom Lashes worn on the top only
Earrings: Caroline's Jewelry - Black & Silver Cameo Earrings
Neck Collar: Kyoot Army - Wilted Wednesday Vest in Black
Shoulder Pads: Bare Rose - From The Decadence Jacket
Top: Ivalde - Katrina White Bustle Dress
Front Bustle: Ivalde - Katrina White Bustle Dress
Knickers: Ingenue - Black Knee Length Pants
Retro Bustle (back): Ingenue - Black Retro Bustle
Stockings: Celestial Studios - White Fishnet Stockings
Gloves: Digit Darkes - CAP Gloves in Black & White Stripes
Boots: Armidi - Oxford Leather Ankle Boot In Black











No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails