Monday, December 3, 2007

Tagged!!

I was tagged by Carissa Crimson and Phoenix Chapman but I'm only doing eight..:-)) Here are the rules: (1) Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves. (2) People who are tagged need to write a post on their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules. (3) At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.(4) Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog. Eight Random Facts About Me: 1) I have studied ballet since I was two and every year dance in a local theatre's production of "The Nutcracker". 2) I love to go strawberry picking in the summer, rinse them off and eat them sitting outside. 3) I met my RL boyfriend in Turks & Caicos 3 days after my cousin pointed he and his friend out as what we should avoid. Amazing what a tan, a comb and a tight t-shirt can do...:-) 4) While learning to ride my friends two wheeler bike, I rode the front tire through the sliding glass door in back of her house shattering it and raining glass down on me. Didn't get a scratch. 5) I was bit by a baby squirrel on Halloween when I was 6 years old after my cousin told me to pick it up and had to have rabies treatments. A shot in the stomach every day for 15 days. I spent Halloween in the emergency room and I didn't get to go trick or treating. My cousins were kind enough to collect some candy for me though. 6) I taught myself how to play the piano by ear. 7) I'm a huge fan of horror and I finished Stephen King's "The Stand" (long version over 1,000 pages) in two days when I was 12. 8) I have small feet (I wear size 5). The ladies at my mani/pedi shop fight over who gets to do my pedicure because they like how small my feet are. LOL. Bonus: I eat Pad See Ew with Chicken at least twice a week from a restaurant up the block. I LUUUUV hot and spicy food. I can't think of anyone to tag who hasn't been already!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails