Monday, February 25, 2008

Red Carpet Diva....

I imagined if I could walk the Red Carpet at the Oscars, what I would wear if I could wear anything pieced together from my extensive SL wardrobe. Sexy and sophisticated, this fits the bill perfectly. I also decided to use this opportunity to debut a fabulous shiny, sleek auburn bob which goes with the dress at all levels. Katie and Tom insisted. LOL! I present the Suri/Katie hairdo...in SCARLETT!!

Hair: SLink - Space Oddity - Deep Red Auburn

Hair Broach and Shoulder Broach: UnTone - Black Flower Chain and Hair Piece

Skin: Lovey's - Chai in Cherry

Lashes: CAKE - Bedroom Lashes

Neck Collar: Kyoot - Wilted Wednesday Collar in Black

Bustier: Kyoot - Wilted Wednesday demi-bra in black leather

Gloves - Mask & Feathers - Trimmed Gloves Set - Red Gloves/Black Feathers

Skirt - Paper Coutour - Ball gown skirt from the Falsetta skirt

Shoes - Haysuriza - Black Stilleto Slingbacks













Jessica Alba glances jealously at my washboard abs...lol...she has LOTS of work ahead of her. :-) Eat it up Mami!! Hey...your beautiful kid will be worth it!!..:-)





I bravely face the Papo...lights ablaze!!





Pause...Pose...Snap it!!...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails