Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Can You Feel It? - The Jacksons

A friend who just joined SL sent me a link to this. He was like, WOW, this kinda embodies SL, huh? I think we still don't appreciate the connection we have here with others. Alot of people still choose to hurt others by their comments and actions and I don't know why. I will never be negative and hope what I give is what I get back. The words to the song are a bit unclear so I've posted below. LYRICS: Can you feel it, Can you feel it, Can you feel it! If you look around The whole World is coming together now. Can you feel it, Can you feel it, Can you feel it! Feel it in the air, The wind is taking it everywhere, yeah, Can you feel it, Can you feel it, Can you feel it! All the Colors of the World should be Lovin’ each other whole heartedly. Yes, it’s all right take my message to your Brother and tell him twice. Spread the word and try to teach the man who’s hating his Brother, when hate won’t do,‘cause we’re all the same, Yes the Blood inside of me is inside of you. Now, tell me...Can you feel it, Can you feel it, Can you feel it, Can you feel it? Can you feel it, Can you feel it, Can you feel it? Every breath you take...Is someone’s death in another place. Every healthy smile is hunger and strife to another child. But the stars do Shine in promising Salvation, is near this time. Can you feel it now? So Brothers and Sisters show me you know how... Now, tell me can you feel it, Tell me can you feel it, Can you feel it? Can you feel it? Talk to your self now..This feeling is going down..Open up your mind..Can you feel it, Can you feel it, Can you feel it? All the children in the world should be Loving each other whole heartedly. Yes, it’s all right take my message to your Brother and tell him twice..Take the news to the marching Men who are killing their Brothers when death won’t do. Yes we’re All the same....Yes, the blood inside of me is inside of you. Now tell me Can you feel it, Can you feel it? Can you feel it? Can't you see what's going down? Can you feel it in your bones? Can you feel it, Can you feel it?, Can you feel it?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails