Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Ciao a tutti!!

I am Dahlia Joubert from Italy! I recently joined Digital Image as one of the new fashion blog writers. Thanks to Scarlett Niven, whom I met for the first time a couple of months ago after winning her Scarlettcast - My Favorite Look Contest, for the upcoming big Fall/Winter installment, now I gett to have fun doing one of the things I like the most on SL. Styling and mixing and matching outfits and documenting it all on the Digital Image blog! Just to make things clear, even if in real life my job deals also with fashion I am not a stylist, just an amateur :-). So read my posts just as the product of someone who is sincerely passionate about fashion. Now, let's talk about the clothes! For this first post, I opted for a street, yet chic and glamourous style. I'm dressed for one of my favorite things to do in real life: shopping with friends in Via Condotti, Rome, after sipping a good cocktail in the small, cozy bar in Spagna Square. The blouse is from the N i V E N collection was a perfect match for my look. The colour of the Fuschia Sorbet blouse is nicely saturated, and the details make it really delicate and feminine, like the free flowing sleeves and the tulle roses on the neckline. I like to coyly hide my face behind them and send flirtacious looks to those nice italian guys *giggles*. I paired with SySy's pants from her Janet Jackson outfit, which I find really amazing and original for those wide leg attachments and suitable for very different situations. To compliment I selected a cute hairstyle that is chic, yet sweet and casual. The Fuschia sorbet bag continues the theme of color and flow. My Fleur nails are the very first prim ones I like a lot, as they don't interfere with my AO and just look amazingly realistic. My jewels are from EMPEROR jewelry, a very talented artist whose items are original, simple and classic. I Hope you enjoyed and see you at my next post! Credits: Body Skin: 02 Moon Tan Skin / nude *REDGRAVE* Eyes: MADesigns SOUL eyes Blue 7 Lashes: Eyelashes -12- Catwalk *REDGRAVE* Nails: Fleur wine shimmer nails Hair: .+*Kuco*+.Latte [Mirai Style] Outfit Shirt: Fuschia sorbet top / part of N i V E N - Fuschia Sorbet Mini Dress Pants: S.Y.D.-Janetoutfit-pants - part of Sysy's Janet Jackson's outfit Grammy pre party 2008 Sunglasses: [Armidi Gisaci] Fi Umo Sunglasses Black Turtoise / Black Lens Shoes: Maitreya Slinky Stilettos - Black Leather Belt: !_Ce Cubic effect Song Bird Suede Belt(Black) Earrings: *EMPEROR* gold earrings with akoya pearls Bag: N i V E N - Fuschia Sorbet Bag Location: Roma, Piazza di Spagna

6 comments:

Efemera Bisiani said...

Yay Dahlia!!!! :D

Scarlett Niven said...

Welcome, Dahlia! Lovely post..:-)

SySy Chapman said...

Ooh lovely combination! Now i'm gonna have to get that blouse to wear with my pants :D <3 for blogging!

SySy Chapman said...

What a lovely combination! Now i will have to get that blouse to wear with my pants :D <3 for blogging!

Dahlia Joubert said...

Aww, thank you both for your warm welcomes! Already am looking forward to post more!
<3

Dahlia Joubert said...

And thank you SySy! Love the whole Janet Jackson Outfit and wear it really often in-world! :)

Dahlia

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails