Thursday, July 16, 2009

Me, Myself, and I

photos and text by: Bliss Windlow
Sometimes you are lucky enough to have a friend like Whinter who shares everything and shows you some of the best shops - like N-Core and these heels which are probably one of my all time favourite pair of shoes. And probably the best thing about SL is that your little avi can wear any heel and never once have to slip into something more comfortable or practical!!!
But today I was by my lonesome wandering SL and enjoying the day. I headed over to Sway's village and enjoyed all the little amusings provided ... not the least of which were the beavers which made me smile (High fiving all the Canadians!!!). I had a great time until I got into an argument with myself and decided to leave the other two and just have some "me" time.
Leezu's is such a beautiful shop an such a talented designer. Usually I get lost in all the glamour and wow factor of the amazing pieces she does but sometimes it is nice to just pick up the smaller pieces and really appreciate the attention is in the details. This beautiful white shirt with its pebbled textured material is cut with a deep V and almost met with the open cut up from the waist.. The stand up collar and criss crossing narrow red belt caught in a large buckle adds signifcant interest to the piece.
I paired it with a red leather pants etched and printed with silver threading taken from a larger ensemble from RFyre - and of course what is better than high high black heels??? Hair by Truth, Linda in dark brown, is a great casual look and of course my Cupcake Skins. Rumor has it there will be new skins available this weekend some time and I cannot wait to see them!!!
Oh ... and if you happen to see Myself and I wandering around Sway .... tell them for me they can find their own way home .... and pick up a bottle of wine on the way ...
JACKET: LeeZu - *LeeZu Baxter* Henrietta Plain /white - $150L
PANTS: RFyre - ! RFyre Dalliance Rouge - Treasure Hunt
SHOES: N-CORE - STYLUS XtremeHeel Black - $495L
SKIN: Cupcakes – Cupcakes Seduction Copper Natural
HAIR: Truth – Linda Cocoa - $225L
LASHES: Silhouette Lashes – Dangerous – Gift

1 comment:

Scarlett Niven said...

Very, very nice job Bliss!! Lovely photos and lovely blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails