Friday, March 5, 2010

The Niven Collection - S/S 2010 Preview - Kaleidoscope Dress

I've placed a new "preview" dress-Kaleidoscope- in my shop .  It is on the right as you walk in.  With all of the snowstorms we have been getting slammed with here, I've finally had the time to play with my Wacom Bamboo Fun Tablet.  After a couple of hours my hand started to adjust to using a pen tool and gesture navigation on the pad and I'm having great fun with it.  I plan to debut two additional outfits in the S/S 10 collection at the Crazy Horse Show on Rodeo Drive (more information to come) which is currently scheduled for April 9th and the rest of the collection soon there after. I've also included my first hand drawn necklace in the box (not shown) which can be worn with the dress or with another outfit on the jacket layer.  Enjoy!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails