Friday, May 28, 2010

Introducing The Niven Collection-MonoChrome-Face--Tattoo Layer Makeups


I've just released my new collection of tattoo makeups created for my S/S 2010 line, MonoChrome.  It was very exciting for me to make these tattoo layer makeups to add an additional dimension to the MonoChrome collection.
My inspirations for the make ups (done in black and white, of course. :-)) are Kabuki and Geisha with touches of anime and comic book super hero mixed in.

As with all face tattoo layers, they can be viewed with the 2.0 viewer and can be worn over any skin you have.
I am wearing a Belleza skin - Elle Pale - under my skins on the mirror slide show.  I look forward to making more tattoo layer make ups!

The are now available at The Niven Collection in single makeups and a fat pack of all!  Enjoy!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails