Sunday, May 30, 2010

Teaser Ads! MonoChrome Collection S/S 2010-Phase II Release Coming Soon!

New images of the new items I have coming to be released around the time of the fashion show.  The show will be taped so I will post it on my blog so all can see it.  Phase II of MonoChrome will be edgier and bring a comic book/pulp fiction hand in my drawings and texture.  You wil also see a few more high concept/couture like jackets and tops than in Phase I release.

I'm keeping the bottoms for the most part close to the body and uncomplicated to not take away from the detail and structure of the upper body and for maximum mix and match possibilities.  I will also be adding to my new make up tattoo line - MonoChrome Face, available in the shop now.
I'm really liking my new logo which fits better with the look of the MonoChrome line than the script. It is similar to the first logo I had in 2008.

Ad #1 -
Hair:  BooN - FTN683 in Platinum
Skin: Belleza - Elle Pale
Tattoo Makeup: The Niven Collection-MonoChrome Face -Wing Lash Black Geisha Lip
Top:  The Niven Collection - MonoChrome - Immaculate Onyx Top (not released yet)
Leggin Pant:  The Niven Collection - MonoChrome - Harnessed Leggin Pant in Light
Demi Glove:  The Niven Collection - MonoChrome - Polar Frames Demi Glove
Nails:  Love Soul - Prim Nails*allure* in Black
Boots:  Tres Mignon - Winged Sneaker Boot in Black

Ad #2:
Hair:  Magika - Tuesday - Blonde Pk. in Platinum
Skin:  Belleza - Elle Pale
Tattoo Layer:  The Niven Collection-MonoChrome Face - Feather Mask Black Geisha Lip
Short Jacket & Top: The Niven Collection - MonoChrome - Perforated Yore Jacket & Top (not released yet)
Harnessed Suspender:  The Niven Collection -MonoChrome-(worn on jacket layer)

Leggin Pant: The Niven Collection - MonoChrome - Raven Flown Leggin Pant in Black (not released yet)
Demi Glove: The Niven Collection - MonoChrome - Polar Frames Demi Glove
Nails: Love Soul - Prim Nails*allure*in Black
Boots:  Tres Mignon - Winged Sneaker Boot in Black

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails