Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Subscribomatic Updates and June Offerings....


Just a heads up for those of you who want access to the exclusive gifts, notification of events, contest, special offerings, my machinima releases and other fantastic stuff, make sure you sign into one of my Subscribeomatic vendors located at The Niven Collection, BAIASTICE, CORN Furniture & Interior, Insolence and ZAGOSKIN Fashions.

 Don't forget to check out The Niven Collection boutique for the just released MonoChrome II S/S/ 2010 Collection. Classic summer dress - Nautica-and a sample tattoo layer face makeup is in the subscribeomatic as your monthly subscriber gift for June. This offering is exclusive to Subscribers only! Look for the fabulous new shoe line, MonoChrome Strut coming soon!!
I've also added Black Lace Bollywood to the $10L offerings wall.  Make sure you pick one up.

Please feel free to contact me directly with questions and/or comments as I welcome them!! I do everything myself, but I'm never to busy to assist you. Look forward to talking with you!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails