Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Show Me Your Niven Style Contest!!

Show me your Niven Style and be featured on my blog showing your outfit~ All you need to do is take 3 photos of youself - Face, 3/4 body and full body and drop them to me in SL in a notecard along with a brief bio and why you like and selected your outfit. Enter as many outfits as you like!! Mix and match Niven Fashion!!
I will select a new Niven Style Face a few times a week and posts your styles! If you are featured you will be entitled to select any Niven outfit to add to your wardrobe!

A BIG thanks to the over 7,000 subscribomatic subscribers, subscribers outside SL and the HUGE amount of love I've been shown both inside and outside of SL by SL'ers. 

The Niven Collection is enjoying great success and sales because of you and I look forward to showering you with special and exclusive gifts!! 

The Niven Strut Shoes will be available very soon and I am working on them to make the heel "just right" :-)
A sneak peek of my Maya scene shot...Hot aren't they!!

I look forward to seeing all of you in your Niven Style!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails