Monday, July 19, 2010

Niven Style - Kyra Dexler

I am Kyra Dexler and I am from France. I am the owner of a fashion events group in Second Life.  Just recently we have started to organize and promote fashion events.
I am also DJ K-FADA and I like sharing my love of music. 
I discovered Scarlett Niven's shop during my prospectings and I was quickly seduced by the highly-rated original work of the collection.  I naturally purchased many items from her shop which corresponds perfectly with my image of DJ K-Fada during her shows. A vision of a little crazy, sexy, rocky and trendy.


I wish that Scarlett continues in this objective to stay in the road of the avant-gardism while staying in highly-rated glamorous and sexy smartness which I love very much!

 If you one day meet me on a dancefloor or in our agency, don't hesitate to say hello and get to know more about me !  Kiss all and good shopping!

I am wearing the Raven Flown outfit and it can be purchased at The Niven Collection.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails