Tuesday, August 30, 2011

The One Hundred: A Guide to the Pieces Every Stylish Woman Must Own-# 7- Marie Antoinette Custom Shoes


Custom Made Marie Antoinette Shoes
My most favorite movie scene....and  now I have custom made Marie Antoinette shoes to my specifications and you can too!  Esty shop owner, Oxford Heaven, can give you the experience without the Manolo Blanik price tag.
 Contact her with your desired shoe design and she will make it.  I plan to have my next RL birthday with custom shoes for my  4 best girlfriends, a viewing of Sophia Coppola's Marie Antoinette with champagne, desserts, costume jewels and shoes! I will follow with an SL event with a viewing, private party and exclusively made shoes for the same!
Scarlett Niven and Mo Miasma of Morantique-circa 2008


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails