Wednesday, June 20, 2007

One of the first places I discovered in SL was the AKK Horse Ranch Island (Aeos 33.29.44). The beautiful trails, hidden spots and tranquility are perfect to enjoy on your own or with a friend. Of course I'm suited up in my English riding outfit complete with riding crop. From my velvet riding helmet, down to my immaculately polished riding boots I'm ready to claim that first prize ribbon!

Hair: Hoof It! - Riding Hat with Blonde Hair - The hair that comes with this helmet is attached and is not one of my favorites. I wish she would make just the hat with a chin strap.
Skin: =RaC= Karen 01 skin design - Light Pink Lip Gloss/Light Eye Makeup
Earrings: Nuclear Boutique - Delicate Pearl Earrings
Pin: Hoof It! - Fox Hunt pin in Gold
Watch: Muse - Classic Tank Watch - Natural/Gold with Black Face
Riding Habit: Hoof It! - Includes: Jodpurs, White Stock Shirt, Black Jacket and Red Waist Coat
Mani/Pedi: Awesome Designs/Glitter Nails: Maroon
Engagement ring/Wedding Band Combo: Elexor Matador - One of a kind Amelia Gold/Diamond/Tanzanite
Boots: Jeepers Creepers - Giddyap Riding Boots in Black with Dark Red Trim
Riding Crop: Hoof It! - Brown Leather Riding Crop



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails