Tuesday, June 19, 2007



Yesterday I got an IM from my friend, Marni Grut, letting me know she had gone ahead and opened her shop and asked me to come over to take a look. Marni's Shop, Royal Blue, is a lovely little place displaying her fantastic creations. I paticularly love this little black jacket with Fuschia piping. It has wonderful poofy sleeves and a high back collar to frame the face. I imagine in RL it would be a heavy black satin with satin piping. I paired it with a satin fucshia cami and one of my favorite skirts from Artilleri. Since there is so much black in this outfit, I added pops of color with the shoes, top, necklace and this whimsical unicorn hat.

Hair: Curio - Snood in White Blonde

Skin: =RaC= Karen 04 skin design - Matte Fuschia Lip/Smoky Eye Makeup

Necklace: Shiny Things - Veronique Jewerly in Rhodochrosite

Bracelet: Amelia Abernathy - Crosta Del Diamanti Cuff (Left Wrist)

Cami: Little House of Zen - Top from Grace Pink Dress

Jacket: Royal Blue - Puffy Sleeved Cropped Jacket in Black

Skirt: Artilleri - Hana High Waisted Skirt in Black

Hat: Chapeau Tres Mignon - Unicorn Hat

Mani/Pedi: NYTERAVE Studio - Shiny Magenta Plum

Engagement ring/Wedding Band Combo: Elexor Matador - One of a kind Amelia Gold/Diamond/Tanzanite

Shoes: Blooberry - Maribel in Dark Pink







2 comments:

Hope Akers, Faith section editor said...

I'm having trouble find this bracelet. Do you know if it's still for sale?

Scarlett Niven said...

Yes this bracelet is still for sale. IM Amelia Abernathy or Elexor Matador for location in store.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails