Saturday, August 25, 2007

Devilsh Couture...


I accidently came upon LC Lefebvre's Creations while grid hopping in hopes of finding new and unusual fashion. When I first saw the Graceful Wedding Hair, I seriously heard Sprach Zarathustra (Theme from 2001: A Space Odyssey) in my head. This is the most intricate hair I have seen in SL. It begs attention and the texture and shine are to to die for. The hair is attached to the hair in two pieces so I had to give up my CAKE lashes for this post ( Quell horreur!). Since I'm wearing Red and the top curls look like horns I calling this post Devilish Couture. On a side note, I don't know how many of you have picked up the absolutely teutonic Fall Vogue...It's like a cement brick! I've been reflecting Fall trends in my recent outfits, colored tights, gloves and corsets are very big for Fall in RL.

Hair: LC Lefebvre's Creations - Graceful Wedding Hair in Blonde
Skin: Lovey's Boutique - Chai - wearing Aslin
Earrings: Earthtones - Cassandra Nova Earrings in Scarlet/Gold
Bracelets: Lassitude & Ennui - Psyche Bracelets in Ruby & Gold
Rose Neck Piece: Paper Couture - Red Rose Neck Piece From The Baby Outfit
Gloves: Blaze - Sophisticate 2 Gloves Recolored to Red
Dress: N. Escher Fashions - Red Asymetrical Dress
Tights: G*L*A*M - Purple Lycra Tights From The Yellow Tweed & Ruffles Dress Suit
Shoes: Mojo (Formerly Au Naturel) - Patent Heels in Red









1 comment:

Arianna Psaltery said...

lol I wouldn't use that hair for a wedding...it definitely looks like it has horns. I love the red dress you're wearing :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails