Friday, August 24, 2007

Haute Couture Formal...

I visited Marlys shop the other day and was extremely happy to come upon some very well done new hair. When I bought this LeeZu Baxter Dress I knew I would do something dramatic and haute couture formal as this dress is the perfect back drop for the accessories I've paired with it. I was going to leave out earrings, but when I put on these cluster earrings in Starry/Gold, I discovered they picked up the blue hues from both my makeup and the blue feathers in the collar from the back, bringing it all together. The best is a little surprise from the back. For all it's severity from the front, the back provides a sexy peek of back cleavage.
Hair: Marlys - Evelyn Existentialist in Blonde
Skin: Lovey's Boutique - Chai - wearing Blueberry
Lashes: CAKE - Deco Lashes
Earrings: Earthtones - Cluster Earrings in Starry/Gold
Feather Collar: Masks & Feathers - Purple, Black, Grey & Blue Flexi-Feathers
Gloves: Masks & Feathers - Purple Gloves Tinted Darker
Dress: LeeZu Baxter Designs - Loren Flexi-Dress in Black
Corset: TorridWear - Buckle Corset in Black Pearl
Shoes: Nicky Ree - Natashya Spring Romance Shoes in Purple











1 comment:

Arianna Psaltery said...

I LOVE the feather necklace. I'm going to check out the options as soon as possible :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails