Friday, August 31, 2007


In RL I've studied Ballet for most of my life, so when I laid eyes on these fabulous S & M meets Ballerina shoes, I knew exactly what type of outfit I would wear with them. Putting together this classic Ballerina look was so much fun and revisited many happy days of dancing.


Hair: Diversity Hair - Zoe in Wheat with color change bow set to Light Pink

Skin: Lovey's Boutique - Chai - wearing Peach

Lashes: CAKE - Bedroom Lashes worn on Top Only

Earrings: Tres Beau Designs - Pearl Earrings From The Vivianne Wedding Gown Set

Bracelet: Nuclear Boutique - Delicate Pearl Bracelet

Necklace (1): Nylon Outfitters - Pearl Choker

Necklace (2): Muse - Claire Ballet Slipper Necklace in Rose

Dress: Frangipani Designs - Nude Lace Bustier Dress

Tights: Paper Couture - Tights From The Tea Party Outfit

Shoes: Ash & Diamonds - Grace Shoes in Peach











No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails