Tuesday, May 13, 2008


Busy, busy, busy...that's me these days. This past month I have been working on publishing my new video-zine, ScarlettCast, trying to spend some last moments with my love, who is traveling and on an extended leave from SL (thank God for Skype and email) and deciding if and when I will release a clothing collection.
Though I still put together outfits daily, photographing them has been the kicker. Anyways, I took these a couple of weeks ago and loved the look so I'm just getting around to posting it now. Enjoy!
Hair: AOHARU - Elise in Platinum
Skin: Fleur - Vivant Bronze Paon 3
Lashes: CAKE - Bedroom lashes worn only on the top
Sunglasses: Armidi Gisaci - Fi Umo in Turtoise Fog/Gold
Earrings: Kitty's Rampage - Gold Gypsy Hoop Earrings
Necklace: Swallowtail - Sculpted Rose Necklace
Top: Armidi Gisaci - Dans la ville in Italia Creme
Pants: Last Call - Callista High Waisted White Linen Pants
Belt: +Plus - Corset Belt in Chocolate
Bracelet: Armidi Gisaci - Towanda Quintet Bangles in Gold
Clutch purse: Tres Blah - Blooming Clutch
Shoes: Armidi Gisaci - Viniani Heel in White



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails