Wednesday, May 14, 2008


A casual yet sexy look for the day. My friend, Adam Soler had his new store opening today, Lookr. I stopped in to say hello and take a look around at his new digs. As you may have noticed, I'm wearing a new skin today. The terrible trio, Graciana McMillan, Celebrity Trollop and me, were perusing skins the other night and while Celeb was shopping I decided, eh..maybe I'll try one of these too. So I bought a bunch of demos and et voila! This is the one I ended up getting. It has all the elements I look for, smooth luminous skin, great lips and defined and appropriate eyebrows. The tan on the body is a bit intense, but I can live with that. Since I bought the whole pack, you will be seeing it in and out I'm sure.
Skin: REDGRAVE - Tan Skin - Venus*Green
Hair: Laqroki - Saturday Platinum
Top: Armidi Gisaci - Trend de jour top in Bianco
Shorts: Armidi Gisaci - Dans le ville high-waisted shorts
Earrings: Paper Couture - Knight's Honor Gold/Diamond Pave
Necklace: Paper Couture - Knight's Honor Diamond Pave Pendant Necklace
Bracelet: Miam Miam - Bamboo and Pearl Bracelet
Purse: Armidi Gisaci - Gordie Leather Bag in White
Shoes: Armidi Gisaci - Viniani Heels in Silver









2 comments:

Lisa Lorraine said...

Your "new look" is stunning.
(¯`v´¯)
`*.¸.*´ LIXENA
¸.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•

Unknown said...

Ooooh, I like this skin on you! I also tried several Redgrave demo's a while back and this Venus skin I took home for keeps as well :) And I agree on the tan. Personally I would prefer it a bit lighter too, but then again...It is becoming summer again ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails