Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Me on Bud Select/Stuff Magazine's Website....

Digital Image @ Me on Bud Select/Stuff Magazine's WebsiteA friend emailed me last night and told me this was up. I didn't have any idea they put this up on their site, but it's pretty cool. You can view this comprehensive website and my win page atwww.budselect.com/Docs/mainDay.html
You got to Boudoir and then to select lingerie in the sub menu.
There is a slide show of pictures of me next to a mash up video of the RL & SL events.
Digital Image @ Me on Bud Select/Stuff Magazine's Website

2 comments:

caLLie cLine said...

that is soooooooo awesome scarlett!!!! congrats!!! a cool site too.. wow, very impressive!

thanks so much for sharing this!!!!

hope 2 see you in more stuff.

xoxo,

caLLie

Scarlett Niven said...

Thankies, Callie! It's a great site! I'm honored to be on it.
*huggz*

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails