Tuesday, August 26, 2008

ScarlettCast! @ Digital Image - August 2008 Now Available!!

This month's cover has a Leo the lion theme in honor of August. Join me as I visit Anyusha Lillenthal's clothing shop, Ibizarre on her new sim, Yebizah (special gift beach bag included in this month's giftball courtesy of Ibizarre), chat with amazing RL artist and SL creator four Yip, explore my Must Haves for August...accessories from the sea, florals (featuring rose hats I had made especially for ScarlettCast subscribers) and how to be pretty in pink. Relax in Absinthe Minded Pottery and Patio with Absinthe Primrose and enjoy her free gift a water lily votive. SL recording Artist, Jax Streeter is featured in my Favorite Looks, Video Vixen segment and meet Abandoon Nacht, my favorite look winner for August. A very special thank you to the over 2,000 of you that have subscribed in-world to ScarlettCast! Make sure you stay tuned at the end for a sneak preview of my Digital Image Headquarters which will be opening to the public soon. I will post August special contest drawing winners shortly. I hope to continue to bring you new and exciting installments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails