Monday, December 15, 2008

Royal Silver

Feeling in a cozy mood, today I cuddled myself with movies, blankets and some tasteful tea I bought at Harrods when I was last in London. While sipping my tea with sweets and biscuits, I thought about my UK experience, and missed it a lot. So I came here to SL to visit again, at least virtually, some of the lovely places I went to in London. Of course I couldn't miss the opportunity of choosing a nice outfit with some British touches here and there as not to look too much like a tourist. *giggles* I present here the result. This outfit mainly consists of items from two shops, N i V E N and Royal Blue. The first, because its feminine and unique touches always make me look and feel original, and the second because of its classy-British yet quirky style. First I selected the N i V E N holiday silver shirt and collar ribbon with a shoulder rosette from the Silver Surfer Dress from N I V E N. I then looked for a silver or gray skirt in my inventory, something nice and flexi. I found one of the always amazing and detailed Cupcakes. I wanted a check jacket and a peculiar necklace, and founded them together in the same shop, Royal Blue. A wonderful English-themed shop, (the first picture of this post was taken there) with surreal touches that. With Royal Blue’s clothing I can create looks that always make me hyperventilate. The necklace is very classy and lady-alike as well as versatile. I would wear it naturally even with a more sporty outfit. I added some lovely hair from MMS, which could give a sort of royal impression and some gray shoes and socks made with lovely laces. The former from Insolence and the latter from Lisa's things, a very nice underwear store which helped me to complete this nice patterns look. And of course, couldn't help booing the royal guard! *giggles* Ciao ciao, alla prossima!

Credits

Body

Skin: MMSLight - makeup6a by MMS (not anylonger available) Eyes: Soul Eyes Blue 7 by MADesigns Lashes: Dott Eyelashes by MMS Hair: O' Hara Hair - Peroxides pack by MMS Manicure: Wine shimmer nails by Fleur Outfit

Jacket: This is the new check by Royal Blue Shirt: part of Holiday Silver by the N i V E N Collection Skirt: Silver Dress by <3> Tights: Grey Flower Pantyhose by Lisa's things Shoes: Elise Silver Vinyl stilettos by Insolence Earrings: Carollin earrings silver/snow by Luc Belt: part of Black Leather Bell Dress by The N i V E N Collection Garter: Pop mouse garters, part of a previous group gift by *pop feel* Neck rosette: part of Silver Surfer Dress by N I V E N Necklace: I drink afternoon tea by Royal Blue

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails