Saturday, July 18, 2009

Casual and chic

One of the clothing pieces I am enjoying a lot in RL lately is wearing an over sized boyfriend blazer over cute skirts or very feminine dresses. In today's post I am showing both looks. The blazer from Rebel Hope designs, is part of a female mini tuxedo and works perfectly with this look. The top from the Pisteleh dress by Pididdle (fully showed below) is very sexy with it's bra-alike straps and the corset style on the front. At same time it is also sweet, thanks to the pearls and the feather adornment. Both are matched with an arm accessory that if worn without jacket, gives the look more spice and delicacy. I selected some nice gloves from TRI to match with the dress. I liked the way the prim part with black roses on the hand matched with the arm piece. I further accented with a sleeve from the Leather Bell dress from the F/W 2008 Niven Collection that, with a bit of modding, I turned into a nice rosette headpiece. The necklace and the skin are also from Pididdle. I love the blush on the cheeks on a pale skin tone skin. It gives a very sweet, innocent look. Adding the red lipstick keeps the face from appearing too doll-like, but young and fresh. I can't deny is my new favourite skin! I topped with the Egyptian hairstyle from Fashionably Dead. My snake leather ballet flats, with a cute ribbon on the front, are from 50 flats and together with the socks and the silk bag from Paper Couture, make the look more precise and chic. That's all for today, hope you enjoyed :) ciao ciao! Dahlia Skin: Lien - Pale by Pididdle (Fashion Mode Opening Gift) Lashes: Lashes for Shimei Shape by Kira Paderborn Eyes: Soul Gray eyes by MADesigns Hair: Egyptian in onyx by (fd) Outfit: Top/dress: Pitseleh Pencil Dress in Gray by Pididdle Necklace: Pearls and Broken Glass Necklace by Pididdle Armpiece: Pitseleh Pearl Armpiece by Pididdle Skirt in picture 1: previous gift by Cupcakes Jacket: RH Signature Ladies Mini Tuxedo Gray by Rebel Hope Designs Socks: Knee Higs in black by Corduroy Headpiece: part of Leather Bell Dress by the past Niven Collection Shoes: Snake Skin by 50 Flats Gloves: part of Babydoll is not dead yet by T R I Bag: The Blossom Bag in black by Paper Couture Poses by Brutus Martinek (Pididdle)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Pididdle. Very nice post, and wonderful look!

Simon said...

probably the favorite look on the blog so far.. very chic

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails