Friday, July 10, 2009

Pebbled Memories

photos and text by: Bliss Windlow on a span of a million choices only one I carry you in the pocket of my heart endlessly tumbling you through my fingers unconsciously reaching for the familiarity … of us I traced our steps towards the day long before you left and waded in the watered earth that claimed what used to be
so many memories
caught in time
that can never be erased
the emptiness of standing here
is more than I can bear
standing still against the sun
I imagine your warm arms
holding me
I close my eyes
and beg the day
not to bid me go...
SKIRT: taken from part of The Niven Collection - available SL Exchange - Pebble Chic Mini Dress - $100L
TOP: taken from part of the Three Graces - sheer elegance gold leme' toga dress - 400L SHOES: taken from part of Sierra Jakob Gowns – Lace Hot Pants from Sierra Jakob Gowns - $10L gift
JEWELRY: RYCA- Round Dia Head L Platinum - $200L
BELT: House of Hucci - ::HH:: Hucci Diva Belt - DSN Gift
SKIN: Lionskins – Zulu 1
HAIR: Marai Style - .+*Dome*+.Black&Silver [MS] - 200L

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Awww, nice post and lovely poem.
And I want that belt!

Dahlia

Scarlett Niven said...

Lovely poem and nice take on the skirt!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails