Monday, February 14, 2011

Introducing New Digital Image Fashion Stylist - Mishy Wardell


I am happy to welcome my new Fashion Stylist, Mishy Wardell to The Digital Image.  Mishy is a true Fashionista and I look forward to her stylings!  Make sure you keep your eye out for Mishy and welcome Mishy!
~~Bio for Mishy Wardell~~
I absolutely positively love high fashion! Since I rezzed almost 2 years ago, I have been into fashion and photography. I have no one particular style; I can be gothic one day and preppy the next. However, I ALWAYS like to be sharp!

 I am usually the go to person amongst my friends on where to go to shop and how to put a look together. 
So, I started a group geared towards urban fashion, modeling and photography. The group was started in hopes to bring more light to urban couture designers, models and photographers.  

My interests in Second Life fashion will never be limited to just urban fashion. I am diverse and open to new designers and styles!
Being a writer since I was very young, I decided to combine my love of Second Life Fashion into blogging and started one of my own and am also honored to blog for Scarlett Niven and look forward to showing you my style!


Styling Credits
Outfit: The Niven Collection - MonoChrome - Coal
Hair: "LoQ Hairs" Grappa Cellini
Eyes: Poetic Colors - Cosmic Dream Eyes - Previous Freebie
Makeup: .:Glamorize:. Metal Mania Eye Makeup  - Silver
Shape Custom Made by LatrellY Flux: New LaTasha Shape Model Shape
Skin: .::(Fierce Body Boutique) ::. - Monica 05
Eyelashes: [ glow ] studio - False. eyelashes Obsession
Bracelets: $GaNKeD$ Black Sherbet Jewelry Set
Necklace: [ glow ] studio Ruffle Necklace
Earrings: [[SHADE THRONE]] over drama earrings
Boots: (nova) Sevilla Studded Boots

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails