Monday, February 28, 2011

Red Carpet Scarlett - GLANCE FASHION AWARDS 2011


Yesterday I had the pleasure of presenting best pose/AO shop to Glitterati by Katey Coppola and Kaz Nayar at the GLANCE Fashion Awards.  The event was live streamed on RezzedTV and will be available for viewing on the GLANCE website.

My favorite acceptance speech was CheerNo who brought a smile to my face with his heartfelt and genuine thanks. Great job!

My red carpet look is a mix of vintage from Last Call and other items.  I kept my makeup simple with a nice sheer Lilac lip and a bit of shimmer on the eyes.  My only jewels were The Dauphine Earrings (long) in silver/champagne and hair ornament, letting the detailing on the dress shine.

Scarlett's Red Carpet look consists of:

Hair:  Vanity Hair - Brigitte in Blonde
Hair Ornament: Untone - Black Chain Flower with drop
Skin: LAQ - Trinity-Pale Skin-Lilac Makeup
Bolero: Last Call - Arachne Bodice (Jacket Layer)
Top: Last Call - Nathalie Bodice
Skirt:  Last Call - Arachne Bustled Skirt
Shoes:  Aoharu - ANEXX - Studded Heels in Black
Nails: Candy Nail - Basic Prim Nails in Monotone
Earrings: MUSE - The Dauphine Earrings (long) in silver/champagne


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails