Thursday, March 10, 2011

Mishy Wardell - Jungle Fever!

Photobucket


RAWR! I feel like Sheena of the Jungle in this Cheetah outfit! Or a certain tanned lady from Jersey! You cannot go wrong with a well designed animal printm and the harem like pants are UBER stylish!  
I love this sassy runway updo from PurpleMoon Creations and it didn't take away from the details of my earrings so it was a plus.
Glam Studio is my favorite go-to eyelash designer and the Earth-toned gemmed eyelashes brings focus to my face as well.
The Stiletto Moody boots pick up the gold in the earrings as well as the golden hue of the cheetah print so I added them as a final touch to polish my look!

Styling Credits:

Skin: *YS & YS*Andrea Passion Skin

Shape: VJX: Platinum Queen Shape ( MODEL ) by Vikeejeah Xevion for House of Xevion

Hair: :: PM :: Cat in Chesnut *Hair Attachment* 

Eyes: Les Petits Details *Brown Gold Eyes*

Eyelashes: [ glow ] studio  - Earth - Glammed Up 

Outfit: The Niven Collection -L U X E- Cheetah

Gloves: The Niven Collection -L U X E- Cheetah Black Gloves

Shoes: Stiletto Moody Bare Mae (Gold)

Jewelry: The Niven Collection -L U X E- Silver Gold Hoop Earrings 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails