Wednesday, March 9, 2011

The Niven Collection - L U X E A/W 2010 Machinima



The designs and creations showcased in this machinima  are my Autumn/Winter 2010 collection release called L U X E. This collection is inspired by elegance and mystery -- a sense of femininity and luxury with an understated edginess.

Shop The Niven Collection in Second Life at:
Liberty - http://slurl.com/secondlife/Liberty/7/203/22
Maritima - http://slurl.com/secondlife/Maritima/129/192/22

I also produce machinima videos and/or commercials for others as well.
If you have a business, service or event you would like to promote via machinima and my extensive social networking avenues both in-world and RL, please contact me via email - scarlett.niven@hotmail.com or in Second Life via notecard for details and quotes.
I provide FULL service. Script writing, narrative in my RL voice (I wrote the narrative and voiced the LUXE Machinima).  I can also provide other RL voice actors, personalized character and set design, models and/or machinima actresses and actors, etc.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails