Friday, March 11, 2011

The One Hundred: A Guide to the Pieces Every Stylish Woman Must Own


My new fashion blogging series commencing over the next few days takes its' cues from the fashion guide book, "The One Hundred: A Guide to the Pieces Every Stylish Woman Must Own" by Nina Garcia.  

With her signature eye for style, Nina Garcia is best known for her appearance as the unerring, formidable fashion judge on the hit show Project Runway. An elite authority in the industry, she has worked in fashion houses and in fashion media, with everyone from Marc Jacobs to Elle magazine and Marie Claire

I plan to bring you the Second Life version along with my RL picks of the 100 must have fashion item picks in the coming months.  So make sure you take notes and get ready to stock your virtual closets and your RL clostets with the 100 must have items for classic fashion! I also will be creating some of the items used and putting them for sale in my shops at a special price for my readers! Enjoy!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails