Saturday, January 3, 2009

New Year's Elegance

First of all, Happy New Year everyone! My apologizes for not being around as much in the past weeks, but we all know how it goes during the holidays! Dealing with presents to buy in crowded malls, a number of relatives you didn't know would have a visit and endless dinners. *smiles* For the first outfit of this year, I wanted to put together something in light colors and at the same time cozy and elegant. You all should know by now how much I love detailed textures, as I was looking for a fur coat while walking in an Italian sim, I found this very cute white one by Earth & Sky Design. Honestly I am not very pro-real furs in rl, but in sl, making them won't harm any animal, so why not? Earth & Sky Design is a lovely shop I visited for the first time and found it very pleasurable. The dress I chose to pair the fur coat with is the silver & white lace Ddress by N i V E N. Elegantly fitted and with a peekaboo effect that makes it really sexy too. The skirt is knee-length, slim fitting and flares at the bottom thanks to a flexi part. The result is something sophisticated and unique. I preferred to match some cute stilettos rather than boots with this outfit, and chose a nice pair with a ribbon on the front, in white, by Tesla. With the coat having an over-sized collar, I selected a nice up-do hair from Aden with no bangs to be able to wear one of my favorite headpieces, the abstract one by Diamonde. The shop is now found in the Cachet store in Glam World. I discovered a real passion for colorful and eccentric eyelashes, and as I found a lot of them in Bianca F.'s main store, I could not help buying some in different colors: glitters, feathers, very long lashes... there is everything a lashes-addicted woman could ask for! That's all for today, hope you enjoyed! Ciao ciao, alla prossima! Credits Body: Skin: Light Skin from MMS (now LeLutka) not anylonger available Eyes: SOUL eyes S2 Pale - Grey by MADesigns Lashes: Visione glitter eyelashes by Bianca Foulon Hair: Tammy in white by Aden Manicure: #000 Basic nails (Silver) by Candy Nail Outfit: Coat: Fur coat white by Earth&Sky design Dress: Silver&White Lace Dress by N i V E N Shoes: Gwyneth heels in white by TESLA Earrings: Galaxy platinum earring with black diamond by EMPEROR Headpiece: Abstract headpiece in silver by Cachet

1 comment:

Tina Beanie said...

You look beautiful and classic. Very nicely done. :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails